Tuesday, May 6, 2008

AOL VS Blogger: Can't we all just get along?

I am now interrupting my biweekly posts to make an annoucement. Boy, is my internet service acting loco today! I'm not sure if I will be able to post my series, "The ten stupidest things a kid will do", on Thursday. Things aren't appearing on my blog. I'm not getting my comments emailed to me. Heck, I haven't been able to read anyone else's blog today.

ARGGHHH!!!

Please be patient until the dueling between my ISP and Blogger works out. I would sell tickets to their boxing match, but I'm afraid that I'll be left out of the event if I can't even log in.

Sorry. Be patient. Thanks.
Michelle

1 comment:

People want to comment here? Okay...it's your two-cents, Bub. Spend it wisely!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ESPN NHL Standings