Wednesday, February 8, 2012

FB Photo Montage

So today's post is brought to you from Facebook, where a conglomerate corporation wants you to spend real money to buy fake cash to play free games.

While trolling around on my Facebook page, I sometimes come across a funny/thought-provoking picture that someone placed as their status update. Today, I thought it would be good to share some of these. Normally, I would give credit where credit is due, but some of these pictures turn viral to the point that I'm not sure WHO was the first person to post it, and I'm not sifting through all my FB friends' status updates to get that information. I thank those who post it, and that's good enough for me. "Thank you, FB friends!"

So, without further ado, my FB collage of status update pics.


*********

"Not by the color of their skin but by the content of their character." Martin Luther King


*********






******


*******




*******


*******

******



My blues name is officially "Jailhouse Liver Rivers."

********

"Stop Clubbing, Baby Seals"
Once again, punctuation makes all the difference...

17 comments:

  1. Sticky Boy Jones here. . . (which is even more fun, given my one-time blog-o-nym)

    And I too, improve with wine. . .

    The, uh, knitted elephant undies. . . nope. . . not gonna do it. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Sticky Boy Jones, sometimes life is like that, coincidences happen.

    Oh, you know you want the knitted elephant for your birthday. It's a great idea if you think of it while drinking lots of wine...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ain't had that much wine in my whole LIFE. . .

    You know it's a styrofoam 'falsie', anyway. . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um... no... I wouldn't know it's a falsie. And I'm pretty sure I don't want to ask how YOU know it's a falsie. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I, Happy Franklin, am purposely ignoring the previous conversation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, c'mon Happy Franklin, you know styrofoam is always an interesting conversation.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, I'm not sure I wanna discuss why I presume it's false, either. . .

    And, uh. . . Mr. Happy doesn't wanna play?

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Boney "Bad Boy" Davis here, and I've got to say that the one about "liking this post" made me laugh out loud.

    (So long as the post referred to is not the one inside the elephant trunk.)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Boney "Bad Boy" Davis, I laughed over that one too. It's just so simplistic yet ironic at the same time.

    Oh, and with a first name like Boney, I'd skip making a comment too about the elephant trunk.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wasn't just the styrofoam... I'm a little leery of anyone named Sticky Boy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hah! You guys crack me up. Pass the wine.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Craig: Yes, you are overreaching on that one. And again, we return to the styrofoam falsie topic.

    ReplyDelete
  13. FB: It's a weird place with some catchy lines. :-)

    Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pearl: Yes, it's most definitely weird, with some commendable moments tucked away. Those can sometimes be elusive. But Me and Weird work well together. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Some pretty darned good status posts you got here! A lot of chuckles and smiles worth for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jeni: I believe quite a few came from your updates. So Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  17. hahahahah, every one of those is worthy. the elephant pants are a bit disturbing but still funny.
    ~jaihouse dog mcgee

    ReplyDelete

People want to comment here? Okay...it's your two-cents, Bub. Spend it wisely!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ESPN NHL Standings