Okay, so I got "stealth tagged " by Sandra Ree over at Bubble Babble. You should check out her blog sometime. It’s good stuff. What I understand of this tag is that you post 6 unimportant things about yourself. Here are the exact rules - I love copy paste!
The rules for this game are to link back to the person who tagged you, include the rules in your post, write six unimportant things about yourself then tag six other people at the end of your entry. The next 6 people who visit this blog...consider yourself tagged! Play along if you will. Let me know in the comments that you are playing and I will link to you! But at the very least…play Queen for the day.
I think I will follow in Sandra's footsteps. This is what she wrote.
I think I’ll break this rule….do what ya wanna when ya wanna how ya wanna (believe it or not, that was an old cheer of ours in the 8th grade) If you do wanna, let me know in the comments that you are playing, and I will link to you.
So, the first 6 people who come a-calling here are tagged if they are willing to play along -Lurkers Unite! This is your time to shine! Ahem, what was I saying? Oh, yeah. You don’t have to play along if you don’t feel like it. But if you do, let the other person know that you’ve accepted the tag and post their link. Also, I'm not gender biased. So I will say, "At the very least...play Queen and King for the day."
6 unimportant things about me.
1. I am part mute. Seriously. I rarely talk aloud unless someone is talking to me or it is necessary. You should hear me over the phone. HA! I made a funny. No, really, it is a super-boring conversation.
Caller: "So, how are you doing?"
Silence stretches for about three minutes.
Caller: "What’s going on in your neck of the woods?"
Me: "Uh . . . I’m doing fine."
Silence stretches for ten minutes.
Me: "How’s your life?"
Caller: "Well, so-and-so did something to what’s-his-name, and they had this HUGE argument . . . blah, blah, yada, yada." *this goes on for the next hour, without interruption* "Oh, will you look at the time! I have to go pick up Sally from wrestling practice. I’ll talk to you later."
2. I am part Native American. My great-great grandmother was a full-bloodied Cherokee (I think) Indian and she, uh, got around - as in promiscuous. I probably have relatives I don’t know about. Say! WE could be related . . .
3. I love learning about foreign cultures. I try to keep an open mind that we all are not so different from everybody else. Perhaps, even related . . .
4. Although I can listen to all types of music, I love Alternative Rock! Tool. Nine Inch Nails. Pearl Jam. Those are good listens to me. What? I’m not supposed to like this type of music? I’m only suppose to listen to Rap? Why? You mean . . . I’m Black!!!
*I look down at my skin color*
No, I’m not. I’m deep mocha latte with a pinch of sugar . . .
5. I am an extreme introvert. I prefer to be by myself then around other people. Wait! I meant I don’t like meeting people in person. I enjoy this blog company immensely. Virtual company without cooking and buying drinks. Very relaxing.
Okay, I got to go. I just find out today that my mom is in the hospital. How did I find out? I overheard a phone conversation between my dad and the travel agency because my parents are taking a cruise somewhere. How is she? I do not know. He left before saying anything. I guess I will just head back home since I got no details of which hospital she is at or how she is doing.
My family can be so strange sometimes . . ."